uneventful day
Posted Dec 10, 2010 1:48am
Well, in the big scheme of things today was very uneventful at the Pennington house.
I got to work the whole day, we stayed pretty much on the property all day, in fact we didn't leave the 'hill' of what we call Magalia.
Joe and Kasie are both very happy to have us home to tuck them in, to be the ones who take them to school, drop them off, to have a family dinner - you know, all those things we take for granted.
Kasie has become quite the mature little girl through all this, she is showing patience that I have never seen before. Joe is showing the lovingness that he has always had inside, but now he knows how to communicate it in a way we can hear and see it. He was sitting on the couch earlier, watching TV before chores and homework. I sat down next to him an leaned in.. he reached up and kissed me on the lips and said "Mom, I really love you". Man, what a moment!
On that high note, I'm gonna slip in to bed and wish you all a great night.
~ Much love! Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment