To a Ho Hum Saturday
Posted Dec 19, 2010 4:33am
As Susan pointed out, today has been a of being in PJ's till 3PM. The Rain and windy weather has provided all the gray outside and and some on the inside here at home. I do nap during the day as Susan pointed out that may have something to do with not having a good nights sleep. I find that I may fear NOT waking so I nap instead, from which I always awaken. I fear sleepapnia the most. To stop breathing is just plan scary my snoring got less but I have noticed that I fight for a breath in the middle of the night sometimes. If it's like 2 or 3 AM I will generally stay up and watch TV, mostly Discovery SCI Ch (284DTV) or my personal fave is Boomerang or Cartoon network to get my mind off that feeling.
I'm still a big kid at heart. Yes, a cartoonaholic as it were.
Am I scared about going back to dialysis? Yes. Yes I am. The thing about it is the treatment time and the need to be isolated from the other patients. Even though my kidney is not doing well, I still have a suppressed immune system and take meds so the organ is no rejected. There is still function as to urine output just not what it should be. I need to be kept separate from
I'm still a big kid at heart. Yes, a cartoonaholic as it were.
Am I scared about going back to dialysis? Yes. Yes I am. The thing about it is the treatment time and the need to be isolated from the other patients. Even though my kidney is not doing well, I still have a suppressed immune system and take meds so the organ is no rejected. There is still function as to urine output just not what it should be. I need to be kept separate from
It is what it is. Bitching about it, gains nothing. It is a waste of time
and energy. Energy is best served by using it to get through each day, Lord willing.
and energy. Energy is best served by using it to get through each day, Lord willing.
Will give the page a gingle on Tuesday..............Walt
P.S. Thanks everyone for your support, thoughts and prayer. Jill and Christine;
Thanks for yours and the teams support of Susan. She has been my rock through all this and while I can't pick the phone and tell the "team" how I feel about the generosity, through Susan's affiliation it is such an honer to know everyone though it is by your words and Susan's relay to that end that I feel everyone on the UPCT and PHS have been great. If you could relay a word of thanks on my Family and my behalf as appropriate, I
thank you, and Happy Holidays to all!!!
Thanks for yours and the teams support of Susan. She has been my rock through all this and while I can't pick the phone and tell the "team" how I feel about the generosity, through Susan's affiliation it is such an honer to know everyone though it is by your words and Susan's relay to that end that I feel everyone on the UPCT and PHS have been great. If you could relay a word of thanks on my Family and my behalf as appropriate, I
thank you, and Happy Holidays to all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment